Benchtops that are practical, affordable and flexible
There are literally hundreds of colours and finishes available in laminate. Visit our city showroom to see samples, or below are links to the most popular laminate suppliers in Australia.
EZIKIT proudly supplies specialised laminate products, including:
- Tightform (6mm) and D Mould (10mm) edges (Tightform available in most laminates)
- Laminex Diamond Gloss with either D mould or matching PVC edges
- Polytec Woodmatt for natural feeling woodgrain finishes
- Super slim 21mm laminate tops for a unique & elegant look in a select range of Polytec laminates
- Fenix scratch and fingerprint resilient laminates
For online colour selections, visit:
A premium and hardwearing engineered stone benchtop
Caesarstone is our premium benchtop, offering great flexibility in design, along with superb heat & scratch resistance. This is the biggest selling engineered stone in the country! Engineered stone pricing will always include installation.
The stone industry has had much focus in recent years due to cases of silicosis throughout the country, particularly where poor manufacturing practices have been used and safety of workers has not been a priority. Caesarstone have taken the lead in the industry, setting the standards for handling, fabrication and installation of these products.
A timeless favourite with warmth and character
Timber benchtops continue their popularity throughout Australia, bringing a natural product into the home. EZIKIT’s timber of choice is Tasmanian Oak, a hardwood from renewable sources providing a classic tone that matches popular flooring and mouldings.
EZIKIT can supply tops raw for those who want to DIY their finish or stain their tops, or will finish tops in a natural and serviceable ‘hard wax’ finish.
Check out the Tasmanian Oak benchtops on display when you visit our showroom.
Stone Ambassador Benchtops
A premium product at a great price
As one of the most scratch and heat resistant products available for your benchtops, Stone Ambassador have quickly established themselves as a serious player in the engineered stone market through the offer of a great range that includes both the affordable classics and luxurious look and feel of veined stones.
Visit our showroom to see samples of the range, or visit www.stoneambassador.com.au.
Mirostone & Evostone
Acrylic benchtops are available in solid 20mm thickness, removing the need for labour intensive fabrication of edges. It is suitable for kitchen benchtops, vanities, laundry units or office furniture with the look of stone at a more affordable price.
This material can be cut with normal woodworking tools, so can be provided cut and ready to install or uncut for full DIY installation. EZIKIT can also offer onsite seamless joins and repolishing.
Key features include:
- DIY installation with silicone butt joins or fully installed with seamless joins
- Undermount sink compatible
- Custom shapes are no problem
- Totally hygienic & 100% waterproof
- Prices is generally somewhere between laminate and engineered stone
- A repairable benchtop product