Classic & Traditional Kitchens
It’s all in the detail, especially when aiming for a country or formal feel space.
This style is a lot of fun and usually takes some time to perfect. Scrapbook your ideas and we highly recommend working with a designer experienced with these types of spaces for the best results.
- Traditional style handles
- Open shelving and glazed overheads add character
- Would you describe your traditional look ‘cottage’ or ‘formal’
- Consider turned posts, fluted panels, corbels and capping to add detail
- Layering and varying levels add interest, but proportion of elements is essential
- Consider timber benchtops or other natural elements